TERMS & CONDITIONS
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS
- 1 General
Little Cosmo (hereinafter “littlecosmo.com” or “we”), operates an online shop at the internet address www.littlecosmo.com (the “Website”). All orders placed by you via the Website as well as our deliveries and services are governed exclusively by the General Terms and Conditions of Business set out below, as applicable at the time the order is placed. We do not accept any diverging terms and conditions from the customer except where specifically agreed in writing.
The European Commission provides a platform for the out-of-court resolution of disputes (ODR platform), which can be viewed under https://ec.europa.eu/odr.
We are not willing to enter into dispute resolution proceedings before the consumer arbitration board.
- 2 Contracts
- The presentation of products on our Website does not constitute any offer by littlecosmo.com for a purchase contract.2. By submitting the order form provided on our Website to us you are placing a binding offer for a purchase contract with us. You submit an offer by entering all required information during the ordering process and posting the order form to us by using the button “Place order”. Before you submit your offer you will be able to view the details input by you and correct any mistakes in the information provided.3. On receipt of your order we will send you an e-mail confirming receipt of your order and stating the details of your order (order confirmation). Please note that our order confirmation does not constitute a declaration of acceptance of your contractual offer but serves for information purposes only.4. A purchase contract between you and littlecosmo.com will become effective only after we have accepted the offer by dispatching the goods ordered. The goods will be dispatched only after the full amount has been credited to our account.5. littlecosmo.com has the right to refuse any offer without stating a reason, especially if there are legitimate grounds to suspect that the goods purchased via the internet are intended to be resold on a commercial basis.
- 3 Cancellation policy advisory
The cancellation policy applies solely to consumers under Dutch Civil Code of Law.
1.CANCELLATION POLICY FOR ORDERS FROM EU
You may repeal your contract of purchase within 14 days without having to state reasons. In case of damaged goods, you have to inform us within 14 days from receiving the goods.
The allocated cancellation timeframe is 14 days, effective the day that you or an assigned third party, who may not be the carrier/courier, took said commodities into their possession.
To administer your right to cancel your order, you have to inform us, littlecosmo.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, by sending us an explicit declaration stating that you are repealing your contract of purchase.
It will suffice to send us your notification of repeal within the given cancellation timeframe in order for the 14-day cancellation timeframe to be granted.
If you repeal your contract of purchase, we are obligated to refund all payments that we have received from you, excluding shipping costs, immediately and within 14 days at most, effective the day that we receive your return.
The payment method which was used to make the transaction will also be used for the reimbursement, unless we have explicitly agreed to something else. You will not be charged any fees for the reimbursement.
We reserve the right to withhold the reimbursement until we have received the returned items.
The items have to be sent back to us immediately and no later than fourteen days after the date on which you have notified us of the cancellation of this contract.
You are only required to compensate us for any loss in value if the loss in value can be traced back to unnecessary handling, which goes beyond the admissible proofing of the condition of the item, its characteristics and functionality.
EXCEPTIONS TO THE CANCELLATION POLICY
The cancellation policy is only in place if the product bought hasn’t been customised or altered. Personalisation of garments renders the cancellation policy inactive. Items that have been opened or whose tags or seals have been removed cannot be returned or exchanged as well as Beauty and Intimate products.
- All return shipments will be at customers’ expense.
- Please note that we can only accept returns from the country which the shipment was sent to. If the shipment was sent to France, for instance, we can only accept a return from France.
- In case of a return, we will refund the money onto your account/credit card. Potential losses due to currency fluctuations will not be refunded.
- Please send all returns to: Little Cosmo, Ceintuurbaan 238, 1072 GE Amsterdam, Netherlands
2.CANCELLATION POLICY for international orders
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us via email (email@example.com) and we will provide you with further instructions on how to request a return. Any product damage, defect, material difference should be reported within 48 hours of delivery in order to be eligible for a refund. Return shipping is at your own expense except for product damage, defect or material difference reported within 48 hours of delivery. Without product damage, defect or material difference, you can return any item within 14 days from receiving the order at your own expense including any import taxes, duty or other custom fees for return. Potential losses due to currency fluctuations will not be refunded as well as initial shipping charges.
The cancellation policy is only in place if the product bought hasn’t been customised or altered. Personalisation of garments renders the cancellation policy inactive. Items that have been opened or whose tags or seals have been removed cannot be returned or exchanged, as well as any items marked that are on sale for more than 40% off, Beauty and Intimate products.
If you have questions regarding our returns policy, please contact a customer service representative:
- 4 Prices; product presentation; availability; promotion code
- The prices stated on our Website www.littlecosmo.com at the time of your order apply.
- The goods offered at littlecosmo.com are presented on the Website in the form of digital photographs of the actual products. Minor discrepancies between the presentation and the actual products do not qualify as a defect in the goods ordered.
- If you have ordered several items at the same time, the products may be delivered at different times. Shipping charges will be incurred only once in any such case.
- Promotion Code
4.1 Promotion codes have different time periods of validity and are applicable for purchase of any product available on the website. To determine the validity period, please refer to the document which contains the promotion code.
4.2 Exchanges or reimbursements of promotion codes, which were part of a marketing promotion or which you may have received on behalf of littlecosmo.com, are non-permissible. The disbursement of promotional codes is not permissible outside of the standard return timeframe stated in our terms and conditions.
4.3 littlecosmo.com reserves the right to cancel or block the promotion code, if deemed necessary due to legal reasons, for example, in case of loss or misuse of the promotion code. You will be informed immediately by littlecosmo.com in the case of cancelling or blocking the promotion code.
4.4 Return policy for orders purchased using a promotion code:
If you make use of legal right of return or our voluntary return policy, you will be reimbursed for the total amount of the returned items. If you are returning only one of the items from your order, the value of the promotion code will be adjusted accordingly, and only the amount relevant to the returned item will be refunded. The promotion code loses its validity proportionate to the worth of the returned item. If you are returning your complete order, the amount paid will be refunded in full, but the promotion code can no longer be applied to future purchases. Please note that promotion codes from sales campaigns cannot be replaced or refunded.
- 5 Reward points
- Earning Rewards Points
In order to receive Rewards Points for a purchase, your order must be placed logged in account. You will earn Rewards Points based on the total amount paid for your purchase, excluding any tax, shipping, and any purchases to the extent made with Reward Point, other discount codes or gift cards.
- Redemption of Rewards Points
You can redeem Rewards Points toward future littlecosmo.com purchases by selecting the option at checkout.
- Expiration of Reward Points
Rewards points will expire three (3) year from the date they are earned.
- Impact of Merchandise Returns on Your Rewards Points
If you return merchandise that you purchased with your Rewards Points in accordance with the littlecosmo.com Return Policy, you will be refunded the amount you paid (excluding the value of the Rewards Points and any other discounts) to the original method of payment. If you purchase multiple items using Rewards Points, then the value of your Rewards Points is applied proportionally to each item, and returns of any one item will result in a refund of the amount you paid for the item, excluding the value of the proportionally applied value of the Rewards Point. You will not receive a replacement Rewards Point for returned merchandise and littlecosmo.com will not credit the redeemed Reward Point.
Without notice to you, littlecosmo.com reserves the right to cancel or block the Reward Points, if deemed necessary due to legal reasons, for example, in case of loss or misuse of the Reward Points. You will be informed immediately by littlecosmo.com in the case of cancelling or blocking of Reward Points.
- 6 Storage of contract data
We store your order data. If you wish to print your order, you may do so by printing out an “acknowledgment of receipt”. It will appear on your screen once you have submitted your order to us by clicking the “place order” button and your credit card details have been verified.
In addition, you will receive an email order confirmation stating all details entered as well as the cancellation template, which can be printed.
- 7 Shipping & dispatch
- Your package will be shipped with either DHL or UPS, depending on the final destination. Littlecosmo.com is liable for any potential transport risks.
- Deliveries to non-EU destinations
The product prices as indicated are exclusive of value-added tax and customs duties, and are also exclusive of Dutch value-added tax. Please note that DHL or UPS will charge all import sales taxes, customs duties and handling charges separately for each country. For any questions about taxes and duties in your country, please e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that you will be responsible for any banking charges as may be incurred in foreign countries.
In case of a return, customs duties, import sales taxes and DHL or UPS handling charges, will not be refunded.
- 8 Payment; default in payment; setoff; right of retention
- All payments and credit notes will be handled in Euro.
- Payment using a promotion code
2.1 When making a purchase using a promotion code, simply enter the promotion code in the designated field at checkout. If the order amount exceeds the promotion code balance, please select the payment method with which you wish to cover the amount remaining.
The customer is barred from a set-off if the counter claim has no legal backing, was not unanimously decided upon, and is not undisputed or if a separate claim for damages is covered in the same sales contract.
- Right of retention for commercial transactions
In mercantile trade, the right to the retention of goods and a service disclaimer by the customer cannot be enforced, with the exception of undisputed, legally determined counter claims or claims for damages covered in the same sales contract.
- 9 Retention of title
The goods delivered remain property of littlecosmo.com until full payment has been made.
- 10 Inquiries, complaints
For any inquiries about your order or complaints, please contact our Customer Care Team:
- 11 Warranty
Claims based on defects in the delivered goods shall be governed by the applicable legal provisions, to the exception that any claims for damages relating to defects shall be subject exclusively to section 12 below.
- 12 Liability
- Any exclusion or limitation of the liability of littlecosmo.com shall extend also to the personal liability of its employees, members of staff, representatives and vicarious agents.
- 13 Privacy
We guarantee that the personal information that you provide to us will remain confidential.
When you register on the site, place an order or perform other specific operations, littlecosmo.com will offer to send you its newsletters, special offers and/or sign up to be informed of any exclusive sales and to receive offers from partners of littlecosmo.com. You can modify your subscription at any time in the “My Account” or by clicking on the hyperlink at the bottom of the offers you receive by email.
Littlecosmo.com undertakes to implement your subscription changes or unsubscription from the commercial emails it sends, as quickly as possible, depending on the processing required to make the changes.
- 14 Intellectual Property
All visual and sound content on littlecosmo.com website, including the underlying technology, is therefore protected by copyright, brands and patents. They are the exclusive property of littlecosmo.com.
Any user with a personal website who wants to post a simple, direct link to the littlecosmo.com homepage, for personal uses, must necessarily request the authorization to do s. In all cases, any link, even if tacitly approved, must be removed on littlecosmo.com’s request.
Consequently, the full or partial reproduction of any content from the website, its use or sharing with third parties, irrespective of the medium, is formally prohibited and will systematically be prosecuted.
- 15 Governing law, severability
- All legal disputes arising out of or in connection with a purchase contract shall be governed exclusively by Dutch law to the exclusion of the UN Sales Convention.
- If any provision is invalid, nothing in this shall prejudice the validity of the remaining provisions hereof.